Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
West St. and Richmond Mountain Rd
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to promoting the art and science of yoga to produce thriving and health in individuals and society.
For more than 30 years, Kripalu (kri-PAH-loo) has been teaching skills for optimal living through experiential education for the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. It is the largest and most established retreat center for yoga, health, and holistic living in North America.
Programs at Kripalu are led by many of the world’s most accomplished teachers in yoga, self-discovery, and holistic health and are designed to provide people with tools they can apply in their daily lives. Program topics include wellness, Ayurveda, nutrition, fitness, personal growth, relationships, meditation, spiritual practice, professional training, and much more. Yoga programs are offered for people at all levels, feature all yoga traditions and styles, and include therapeutic yoga, yogic anatomy, and trainings for teachers. Many Kripalu programs offer continuing education credits for professionals in fields such as social work, counseling, nursing, and massage and bodywork.
There are four ways to come to Kripalu:
- Take a program on a topic of interest, including yoga, health and wellness, spiritual practice, personal growth, and creativity.
- Participate in one of our health immersion programs, focused on healing chronic conditions, integrative weight loss, creating vitality in midlife, fitness, or building a yoga practice
- Experience the Kripalu R&R program, a customized stay for balance and rejuvenation that includes a flexible schedule of classes, outdoor activities, and personal time
- Attend one of our professional schools, offering residential training and certification in yoga and Ayurveda.
- Yoga for Athletes: Not Athletic Yoga - Friday January 04, 2019
- Yoga for Athletes Five-Day Teachers' Intensive at Kripalu - Sunday January 06, 2019