Happy new year! I’ve spent much of my holiday downtime working on a new Web site, which I’ve launched today. If you have bookmarks to my pages, most of them will work, but some won’t—most notably, the podcast pages. I’m working on moving the RSS podcast feed to the new site, but it might take a week or two. Meanwhile, you can see the podcast episodes at iTunes and on Facebook. (When I get that squared away, I vow to make a new episode of reclining stretches, appropriate for practice in bed, at the gym, or on a grassy field near the finish line.)
- a sidebar with menus, a search feature, upcoming workshops (remember: Kripalu, February 6–8!), and newsletter signup
- a sponsorship page announcing my new affiliation with Athleta, about which I’m very happy
- some new pictures
- testimonials from my clients and students—I’d love to have more, especially from yoga and cycling students and you, my readers
- an updated price list for 2009 (as the cocktail napkins Wes gave me read, “Born free . . . now I’m expensive”—but I’m worth it, and so are you)
- a growing page on others teaching yoga for athletes
- a sneak peak at my forthcoming book!
I’m very interested in your feedback on the site, which I’ve done all by myself using RapidWeaver. Now that I have much of the container in place, I’m ready to fill it with more content. What would you like to see?