Wouldn’t you like to learn how to:
- Train more efficiently and effectively so that you can improve your running without spending extra precious time?
- Practice optimal nutrition for performance and maintaining your ideal weight?
- Prevent and treat injuries so you can avoid frustrating layoffs that derail your progress?
- Run your personal best, regardless of the number of candles on your birthday cake?
Also, join other women who share your passion for running and discover:
- How to deal effectively with the particular challenges that women runners face in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s.
- How women’s running is effecting positive social change.
- Specific strategies that you can apply so you can keep running for many years to come.
My friends at the International Association of Women Runners (IAWR) are hosting a unique event that starts today: “Run Faster, Farther and Injury-Free for Years to Come,” a free Women’s Running Telesummit. It runs through Friday, December 4, and I’m pleased to be one of the 16 guest speakers!
Never before have so many experts been gathered together to address the unique needs of women runners over 40.
Get specific, targeted advice from:
- Kathrine Switzer
- Jeff Galloway
- Ashley Hicks and Toni Carey
- Dr. Jordan Metzl
- Alex Hutchinson
- Matt Fitzgerald
- Donna Deegan
- Tina Muir
- Jessica Sebor
- Nancy Clark
- Dr. Sarah Joyce
- Carrie Cheadle
- Alison King
- Bennett Cohen
- and yours truly, talking about Yoga for Aging Athletes, Racing Wisely, The Athlete’s Guide to Recovery, my upcoming retreat to Provence, and more!
Discussions cover training, nutrition, injury prevention, and other must-have information you need so you can run faster, further and injury-free.
Registration is free!
Click on http://bit.ly/Sageiawr for details and to register.
See you there!