A Surefire, Step-by-Step Method for Helping Students through Yoga and Movement Workshops
You’ll also learn from my experience on the other side of the workshop equation. In my dozen years as owner of Carrboro Yoga Company, I’ve hosted outside workshops and led yoga teacher trainings that netted six figures. So I know the business backward and forward!
If you have big ambitions of serving your students well, but aren’t quite sure where to start, the Workshop Workshop is for you.
In the Workshop Workshop, not only will you receive my step-by-step method of planning fantastic workshops and series, you’ll also get direct oversight and mentorship from me. By the end of the course, you will have a workshop totally packaged and ready to place at your dream location, whether that’s a studio, an online site, or a remote retreat venue.
What You’ll Learn
In this interactive workbook course with my direct mentorship, you’ll nail down the who, what, where, why, when, and how of:
- teaching and
- refining successful workshops
You’ll plan what will help your students best, from one-hour sessions to weeklong intensives to retreats to ongoing series.
Follow along and create a wonderful workshop step by step as you go.
Share your work with me for advice, proofreading, and mentorship all along the way. (This is a steal for you: I’d typically charge the price of this course itself just to review and edit the materials you generated on your own! But you won’t be on your own— you’ll have my easy-to-follow roadmap and lots of examples to build on.)
You’ll finish with a fully developed offering to benefit both your students and your own career. Taking this course pays for itself in no time! You can expect to earn back the course price when you lead your first workshop.
You’ll learn all about:
- finding your niche as a yoga teacher
- choosing a topic that will help students
- targeting the right time and place for this workshop
- writing a description that will encourage students to sign up
- creating a lesson plan and resources to provide students lasting value
- placing the workshop at the right venue
- contracts, splits, and best business practices
- developing a marketing plan
- refining and expanding your workshop offerings
- building ongoing series
- offering retreats
Whether you are frozen at the thought of offering a workshop or looking for ways to expand your current workshop offerings, you’ll find immediately useful and inspiring information so you can to get to work right away at building the career of your dreams while helping others.
How You’ll Learn It
When you sign up for the course, you’ll receive:
- Instant, lifetime access to 80+ minutes of friendly video presentation across five robust units
- A customized workbook with the exact prompts and templates that will help you plot every minute of your offering, making it as helpful to students as it can be
- Sample contracts so that everything is buttoned down and mutually beneficial for you, your students, and your host venue
- Savvy promotion plans to ensure your workshop is packed with eager students happy to be there
Together, this is everything you need to offer well-planned, high-quality workshops to benefit your students and your career.
Plus, you’ll get:
- My direct mentorship and feedback! Not only will I help you refine your pitch and lesson plan, I’ll share unique advice from my perspective as both a presenter and a studio owner.
- Six Yoga Alliance CEUs for your own continuing education tracking
- Bonus materials, including a model for developing your own specialized workshop offerings form
Work at your own pace and at a time that’s convenient for you. Then use your lifetime access to review the materials at your leisure.
This course comes with a 21-day money-back guarantee. I set the timeline at three weeks to encourage you to get started planning your next workshop right away, while giving you time to get the work done. If you aren’t delighted with your plans to help your students and excited about how what you learn is going to grow your career, just show me that you have done the work and I will personally refund your money.
Your coaching and teaching has absolutely helped me be a more clear and concise teacher! And there is always more to learn. Can’t wait for upcoming workshops!
—Jill Taylor, Sukha Equine
This course is for:
- ✅ teachers of any level of experience who are eager to help students better
- ✅ teachers of any movement modality and style
- ✅ teachers who are unsure about how to help students, or what kind of workshop to offer, but eager to try
- ✅ teachers who know a good classroom experience starts with lots of clear planning
- ✅ teachers who know having an expert mentor is the fast track to success
This course is not for:
- ❌ teachers who think they already know it all
- ❌ teachers who want a one-size-fits-all workshop plan handed to them
- ❌ teachers who prioritize their career over their students’ well-being
Ready to level up?
Let’s go! You can get started right away.
Need an example of what you’ll learn? Take the sample unit from the outline below.
Have further questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com. I’m here to help!