Teacher Training with Sage
Yoga teachers change lives. Share your love of yoga and help your students find greater connection and freedom.
bring Sage to your studio
become a yoga teacher
With my co-owner Lies Sapp, I lead a 200-hour Yoga Alliance–registered yoga teacher training at the Carrboro Yoga Company in central North Carolina. Over the course of three weeks, nine weeks, or eight months, join us and the very best guest teachers around in an exploration of what yoga means, how to teach it, and the best path for you. Our next programs begin in September 2017 and July 2018.
continue your education as a teacher
Now available: Sage Yoga Teacher Training, online yoga teacher training and professional development available anytime, anywhere! You’ll find an online teaching yoga to athletes course and community to connect teachers from around the world who work with athletes—or want to learn how. Or take an online course on developing sequences to keep your students balanced and your classes creative! Or up your game in the Professionalism course, full of useful discussion for better relationships with your students, your studio, and your money. The Classroom Management and Safety course helps you feel capable, confident, and equipped to handle any classroom issues or emergencies that come your way. And the Workshop Workshop is an online workbook course that will quickly pay for itself when you are presenting well-planned workshops!
upcoming teacher trainings
- 200-Hour Yoga Alliance–Registered Yoga Teacher Training Eight-Month Program in North Carolina
- 200-Hour Yoga Alliance–Registered Yoga Teacher Training Summer Intensive Program in North Carolina
- 500-Hour Yoga Alliance–Registered Yoga Teacher Training in North Carolina
- Yoga for Athletes Five-Day Teachers’ Intensive at Kripalu, January 2017
- Classroom Management and Safety in North Carolina, April 2017
- Yoga for Athletes Five-Day Teachers’ Intensive in California, June 2017
- Sequencing Yoga Classes from Welcome to Namaste, June 2017
- Yoga for Athletes Five-Day Teachers’ Intensive in North Carolina, July 2017